I woke up early as 5:30am because i must attend my orientation at PNPGH (camp crame) in Quezon City. That place is unfamiliar to me. I'm too nervous and excited because that's my first time to have a duty in a military hospital. When we arrived in PNPGH i was amazed because of the beautiful ambiance. When we enter in the hospital gosh it's air conditioned. haha. Even the wards, the halls and the nursing quarters. Each wards has a television and air-con. We bought are goods in Mamang Pulis store, know what?? the price is so cheap. haha. because there's no tax implemented. I really really loved the place, the hospital and the policewoman/policemen.
Supposedly we have morning class but we failed to attend that class because of our orientation. We attend only our last subject and thats Nursing Informatics. I start enjoying this subject because i really love exploring computers. :)
A tiring day but a memorable ONE !!
No comments:
Post a Comment